- guide to Val-d'Oise
- towns in Val-d'Oise
- Val-d'Oise Hotels
- Val-d'Oise Tourist Attractions
- Val-d'Oise Gites
Val-d'Oise tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
Val d'Oise is the most northern department in the Ile-de-France region - sharing its border with neighbouring Picardie and Haute Normandie.
An area of impressionist landscapes, lakes, deer & wild boar roaming the forests and above all areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Relaxation and leisure are the two main occupations here. You can choose mountain biking in the Montmorency Forest, canoeing on the Epte, paragliding in the Avernes, horse riding in the L'Isle-Adam and carp fishing in the Carnelle Forest.
Favoured by kings and noblemen, the Val d'Oise boasts castles and the Abbaye de Royaumont, undoubtedly the finest Cistercian abbey in the Ile de France.
- Chateau d'Ecouen - a showcase of Renaissance life and an absolute 'must see' on your tour of the Val d'Oise.
- Park & Gardens at L'Isle D'Adam - the Chinese pavilion is one of three follies of the 18th century built in the splendid parklands of castle Cassan.
- Art History - go in search of Van Gogh on a guided tour that starts from the Office de Tourisme d'Auvers-sur-Oise.
- Golf at Ableiges - a wooded setting for one of two courses. One course comprises bunkers and water obstacles, the other narrow greens.
Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles De Gaulle
( Hotel )
351 Avenue Du Bois De La Pie Bp 40048 Paris Nord 2 Roissy-en-France 95912
Located next to the Roissy - Charles de Gaulle international airport, the Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle hotel offers...
( Hotel )
1 Avenue Georges Pompidou Gonesse 95500
Located in a shopping centre with 50 stores, the Hotel Fasthome is certainly the converging point of all your travels. The 6...
Hôtel Confort Roissy Goussainville
( Hotel )
1 rue Jacques Anquetil Goussainville 95190
The Hotel Balladins Roissy Goussainville enjoys a privileged location, 15 minutes from the Roissy Charles de Gaulle and the B...