- guide to Val-d'Oise
- towns in Val-d'Oise
- Val-d'Oise Hotels
- Val-d'Oise Tourist Attractions
- Val-d'Oise Gites
Val-d'Oise tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
Val d'Oise is the most northern department in the Ile-de-France region - sharing its border with neighbouring Picardie and Haute Normandie.
An area of impressionist landscapes, lakes, deer & wild boar roaming the forests and above all areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Relaxation and leisure are the two main occupations here. You can choose mountain biking in the Montmorency Forest, canoeing on the Epte, paragliding in the Avernes, horse riding in the L'Isle-Adam and carp fishing in the Carnelle Forest.
Favoured by kings and noblemen, the Val d'Oise boasts castles and the Abbaye de Royaumont, undoubtedly the finest Cistercian abbey in the Ile de France.
- Chateau d'Ecouen - a showcase of Renaissance life and an absolute 'must see' on your tour of the Val d'Oise.
- Park & Gardens at L'Isle D'Adam - the Chinese pavilion is one of three follies of the 18th century built in the splendid parklands of castle Cassan.
- Art History - go in search of Van Gogh on a guided tour that starts from the Office de Tourisme d'Auvers-sur-Oise.
- Golf at Ableiges - a wooded setting for one of two courses. One course comprises bunkers and water obstacles, the other narrow greens.
Residhotel Les Hauts D'andilly
( Hotel )
Zac De La Berchère Andilly near Eaubonne 95580
Opening march 2007. Near to the business district La Défense, the residence is perfectly situated in the calm of residential ...
Premiere Classe Chantilly Sud Luzarches
( Hotel )
54 Rue De Paris N16 Chaumontel 95270
Near the forest of Chantilly, easily accessible from the A1 and N104, our hotel is an ideal starting point for discovering th...
Premiere Classe Herblay
( Hotel )
René-Coty Angle Av. De La Libération) Herblay 95220
Between La Défense and Cergy-Pontoise....